Hike, bike and swim your way along the Alpe Adria Trail
Immerse yourself in some of the most breathtaking landscape Slovenia has to offer on this 3-day hiking, biking and swimming trip along the two most beautiful sections of the Alpe Adria Trail, a 750km-long path that runs from Austria through Slovenia to Italy.
The tour will begin in the world-famous ski resort of Kranjska Gora with a hike up Vrsic Pass (Slovenia's highest pass) where you can marvel at jaw-dropping views of jagged peaks in the heart of the Julian Alps. As we descend, we'll pass by breathtaking waterfalls cascading down mountainsides and cool turquoise pools as we head deep into the Soca River Valley.
Along the way, your guide will introduce you to local Slovenes and our rich history, way of life and the food we all love so much.
This is a fairly demanding trip. You will be walking and biking on beautiful trails, but never too far away from the road. If you get tired, you can cut it short with a transfer.
Trips run every Thursday from June to September. Alternatively you can go private
- 3 guided days with a licensed English speaking guide.
- 2 nights with half board in a mountain hut. Private rooms with 2-4 beds per room. Shared bathrooms.
- 1-day hardtail mountain bike rental.
- Transfer from Ljubljana or Bled to Kranjska Gora.
- Transfer from Bovec to Bled or Ljubljana.
- Transport to and from Ljubljana or Bled.
- Meals not specified in the inclusions.
- Travel insurance.
- Guide gratuities and personal expenses.
- Other services not specified in the inclusions.
Electric bike supplement: 25 € per bike.
1 night with half board in an amazing alpine homestead in a secluded location on Day 2 (instead of sleeping in the mountain hut). Double or twin rooms with ensuite bathroom: 75 € per person.