If you are looking for a beautiful holiday home (3 bedrooms, sleeps 6) near Lake Bohinj in Slovenia, then come and stay at Escape to Bohinj. Our self-catering holiday accommodation is in the rural village of Stara Fužina in the Triglav National Park, just a short walk from the stunning Lake Bohinj. Perfect for those who enjoy pristine nature, swimming & hiking.
Lovingly restored, hints of the old building are coupled with contemporary finishes to make a house a home, a place to rest and unwind whilst you are on holiday in Slovenia.
After a day swimming in the lake, sightseeing in Bled or hiking in the Julian Alps, we hope that our holiday house will provide you with a warm and welcome retreat.
Do take a look at our website which is full of ideas of things to do when visiting Lake Bohinj. Connect with us on social media (Facebook & Instagram) for all the most up-to-date information.
We look forward to helping you plan your Escape to Bohinj!
- master suite with super-king bed, comfy seating & en suite bathroom
- double bedroom with super-king bed
- twin room with two full-size single beds
- family bathroom with separate bath & shower
- open-plan kitchen, living & dining room
- utility (washing machine & tumble dryer) and downstairs WC
- underfloor heating & triple-glazed windows
- wood-burning stove
- small enclosed rear garden & outdoor eating area
- private parking
- unlimited WiFi
- USB sockets
- local maps, books & games
- travel cot & high chair
All linen, towels as well as beach towels are included.